If you are considering starting a food-based business or are in the early stages of launching one, this workshop will outline everything you need to know. This workshop will cover:
· Necessary federal, state, and local licenses and permits
· Required state and local health codes and checks
· Label requirements and resources
· Available space in commercial kitchens
· Finding local people of interest and resources
You will leave the session with an A-to-Z overview, and specific tools and tips that will help you get started quickly.
** Registration is required prior to workshop.
About the Instructor:
Nancy Pearson has over 15 years of nonprofit management experience working for organizations such as The University of New Hampshire, New Hampshire Public Television, and the Ogunquit Museum of American Art. She brings expertise in program development, management and marketing to her role as Director for the Center for Women & Enterprise New Hampshire. Nancy holds a Master’s in Public Administration from The University of New Hampshire, and is serving her second term as an elected official as a city council member in Portsmouth, NH.